Fresh ingredient puff pastry.
- Puff Pastry
- Handful of spinach
- 2 x Tomatoes
- 6 slices of Salami
- 6 slices of Chorizo
- 1/2 a ball of Mozzarella
- 100-150g cheddar cheese (to your preference though)
- Ensure your puff pastry has been left out to warm to room temperature. This will ensure that when you roll this out it does not crack. Leave on the grease-proof paper as this will come in handy for he oven later.
- lightly draw a line about 1cm in from the edge, all the way round,this will form a barrier and rise when it goes in the over.
- Next, alternate the chorizo and salami and cover the base inside the lines with the meat.
- Next sprinkle a handful of spinach on top of the meat until covered making sure this stays in the lines too.
- Next, slice the tomatoes and add them to the top of the spinach, I usually like to do it this way as the tomatoes weigh down the spinach.
- Rip the Mozzarella ball ad scatter them evenly over the tomatoes
- Grate the cheese and scatter this over the top.
- Carefully transfer this over to the over and bake around 200 degree Celsius for about 20mins, making sure the edges don’t get too burnt.
- The puff pastry should slide off the grease-proof paper once it’s done and any moisture will be from the cheese melting!